Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!

I enjoyed rounding the hospital this afternoon with my 3 Easter bunnies...my 3 kids. First, I was reminded that the Birthing Center had requested chocolates for this visit. So we started there! Carmen, one of our RNs has requested S'mores for next visit.

My kids had a great time getting around the hospital with me (and giving me tips along the way). As long as they received one candy treat per floor, they stayed energized (we have 5 floors). Twix bars followed by Peanut Butter M&Ms were the crowd favorites this year.

It is always a fresh perspective seeing the eyes of your hospital through your kids. They definitely took advantage of all the handwashing stations throughout the hospital and enjoyed our new floors.

Thank you to all of you who worked this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment