Monday, July 26, 2010

What Does Retreat Mean to You?


A few weeks ago I met with our Spiritual Care Department. One of the the associates mentioned a Senior Leadership retreat. She said (and I paraphrase), "Scott, you mentioned the Senior Team had a retreat. Is that similar to our retreat where there is lots of reflection and relaxation?" I said it is relaxing but perhaps in more of a "business' way. We did have a chance to reflect with one another and we addressed priority business needs for the organization. We even started the day with a great check-in to see if there were other concerning issues in our lived so we could have a greater perspective of one another during the retreat.

One our Executive Team members brought this cartoon to me from Harley Schwadron. I called Harley and asked if I could post on this blog as it was so fitting. Check out his website and cartoons http://www.schwadroncartoons.com/.

Thank you Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment