Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Sometimes, you just have to know when it is not an appropriate time to set-up a business meeting.

Well, last year on this date, I set up a meeting with one of our Surgeons (who also did not have plans to celebrate the St. Patrick's Day holiday) and Jane, one of our Executive Directors (who did have plans for the holiday...after our meeting). We (I mean me and the surgeon) were shocked to see the restaurant we picked was empty and even the wait staff was surprised to see us. Jane reminded us it was St. Patrick's Day and we might be one of the very few in the world 'not' celebrating. Certainly a lesson on life balance. I learned my lesson on setting up a business meeting on this day of celebration and let Jane know she could count on me not to do this again. She must know better...she took the day off.

Here are a pair of shoes from one of our fine associates, Kathleen. It was shared these are a mixture between Gene Simmons' (KISS) boots and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

I did not ask any more questions.

Happy Patti's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment