Friday, May 13, 2011

Good Mojo

How many of you have it too easy in your professional and personal life? Really...that many!

Have you ever heard someone use the term "good mojo" meaning personal magnetism or charm? Here's a few people who embody that spirit.

This afternoon, I ran into (not literally) a couple of my favorite walkers, Dr. and Mrs. Buchli. They are celebrating their 68th wedding anniversary (plus 3 years together before their wedding) and have only been apart for 21 days...they are just crazy about each other and are always by each others' side. You could just feel their commitment and energy towards each other.

A little later, I connected with a friend, Dave Kraft...the guy is always upbeat. Sure we all have good days and bad. However, someone forgot to give Dave the memo. While in a philosophical mode, I asked what he considers a bad day. His response, "I'll let you know when I have one!" Oh, and he was truly sincere.

When you find those people and they are truly sincere, their good energy can flow right through you....make sure you catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment