Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day One Wrap-up - TJC Survey

The TJC Survey is going well. We had amazing support throughout the day. During the opening session, I provided a prayer/reflection as this is part of our tradition in Catholic healthcare. Our Sisters put together the "Safety Prayer" that was handed out to our leadership team this past summer. This is a traditional prayer we utilize in our Daily Safety Huddles. I had chills and truly felt lifted off my seat when I started the prayer and everyone, without prompting, joined in with me. It was an amazing feeling of collaboration and support of each other. Lots of great sharing of best practices throughout the day.

Rachelle, Lindsay and Susan - thank you for your leadership. You all were amazing leaders today.

Our team truly represented our mission, values and community well.

No comments:

Post a Comment