Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, I wanted to take time to reflect on the many things for which I am thankful, starting with our Sisters of St. Joseph who set our foundation.  I am thankful for our veterans’ service to our country and the sacrifices they make so we can enjoy the many freedoms afforded to us in this country.  I am also thankful for our volunteers and the countless hours they donate to make our hospital a better place for patients.  Every day I hear stories of associates and physicians who exceed patients’ expectations and I feel truly blessed to work with the very best professionals.  Please enjoy time with your families and friends this holiday.  If you are traveling, please make it a safe trip.  For those of you who will be working on Thanksgiving, thank you for your dedication to our patients.  Always remember that because of your hard work, dedication and unwavering advocacy, we are able to provide compassionate, quality health care for our patients and for that, I am truly thankful every day. 
 
Have a safe, healthy and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment