Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life is Good

Healthcare delivery changes at a rapid pace. Is this positive or doom and gloom?

Over the past couple of days, I've had discussions with colleagues about several tragedies.

Some of their stories included:

- My home was majorly damaged with the recent hail storms...my insurance will cover the majority of the cost.

- Home prices have dropped all around the country...it may be a good time to buy.

- My trip to Japan was canceled...right after their tsunami - glad my life was spared.

- I lost my brother to a fluke accident...the tragedy has pulled our family together.

- My mom had a stroke last week...she still has her speech.

There was a "silver lining" in everyone's story. Sure they all wished the event did not take place however they shared the positive side given the reality of the situation.

Healthcare is changing at a rapid pace...what a great time to make it work together - we can't do this alone.

Cheryl Sadro, one of my colleagues, said, "I marvel at the opportunities we have...life is good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment