Monday, August 24, 2009

New Grads

Walking down the hall today, I ran into, or I should say, stopped a group of our new nurse graduates.

To these graduates: I could not help but notice what great energy you all had. Thank you for bringing that energy to St. Joseph Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center (our sister hospital). You all had some great questions and I appreciated all your open and honest feedback.

Sorry for holding you up as you were en route to your education orientation. Thank you again for joining St. Joseph and St. Mary's. We are so pleased to have you here. I look forward to working with you. Keep those great spirits with you.

I look forward to hearing some 'new grad' stories so we could share...that includes those of you who are well past your new grad status.

No comments:

Post a Comment