Monday, September 28, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Basement

This week, my family had the chance to move again. This time the move was not too far but certainly but all the same burden on my wife...it was to our basement.

We had to fix a few things upstairs and needed access to alternative living quarters for a few days.

The move brought the family just a little bit closer. My son asked me for some funny stories from today. I told him that I did not have any offhand (or any that were appropriate for him to hear).

This was unacceptable to him. He suggested I have more fun at work and ask our physicians to meet with me and share some "funny stories" (that in and of itself cracked me up).

So I ask you, physician and non-physicians, I call our first "funny story" meeting together now. Do you have funny (and appropriate) stories you could share from your workplace?

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment