Monday, July 11, 2011

We're Moving...

As many of you know I have accepted a new position bringing my family closer to our extended family. Certainly, change can be exciting and bittersweet. I am joining an exceptional healthcare system. I will also miss my colleagues, friends and the communities we serve in Kansas City.

Yes, we are moving. And with moves, comes life out of boxes for a while. It seems fitting to take this moving time, and move my Blog to a new address as well.

Let me know what you think. Talk to you soon.

New Blog Location: THE Healthcare Experience.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post there is as you are doing good health works . I wishes you also a good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are successful in moving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a nice post.I am impressed from this post.I will come back as soon.



    Thanks for more sharing.....






    Laith Salma New York

    ReplyDelete
  4. I benefit reading this article. I demand to learn more on this topic

    ReplyDelete